profile
the girl next door


Arissa Yun
im 13, i talk alot,brace yourself (:

underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud

you're on your way

Gangstas'
Sha
meliscool
tania
aina
mars
farah
hanis
fafa

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
HELLOHEADBANGER.blogspot.com

Tania's Crib
Sunday, October 18, 2009

Photos from Fafa's MySpace Page:p


Went to Tania's today for her open house,and yes it was awesome;)haha,Harith was like the only guy hanging out with us ahaha.Oh did i mention both Tania and Harith wore black:')Bring on the wedding bells!Hahahaha,me and my dad were like totally lost we had to call Tania's mom-.-'It took us 30 minutes just to find Tania's house.We pranked call Ezika the Loser,Harith was Mel's dad,me and Tania were Mel's mom hahaha:pThat was radical.Oh then he called again and i said i was Natasha from Britain which was stupid cause i wasnt from Britain-.-'After Aina,Harith and Farah left we went the park.There were rempits there,ugghh.I played with this cool kinda roller slide,i did the moonwalk haha YEAH BAYBEH!I had to send Ilya and Talya home.I guest thats the end(malas nak tulis).Haha,thanks Tania for inviting me to your super awesome house:')Im soooo coming again next year AHAHA!(:



Farewell mysterious blog reader:)
XoXo,arissa yun



(back to the top.)