profile
the girl next door


Arissa Yun
im 13, i talk alot,brace yourself (:

underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud

you're on your way

Gangstas'
Sha
meliscool
tania
aina
mars
farah
hanis
fafa

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
HELLOHEADBANGER.blogspot.com

I Wasnt Starstruck
Saturday, October 31, 2009

Taking It All In
Woke up at 12 today:p hehehehehe bangga sangat.Might be getting the camera today.My little sister is annoying,Trust me you wont last a day with her-.-Im not going to AAR today,sadly so.Mel's going,lucky her.Sheesh.I just had lunch.Yummy-ness(':I really wanna slap the goverment people and the parents who complained to them that we waste our time during the holidays-.-Eff you laaa!Oh not to mention their children need a good slapping too.I wish i was an octopus so i could slap all of them at the same timeeee>:)


Swimming with the fishes,arissa<3


(back to the top.)