profile
the girl next door


Arissa Yun
im 13, i talk alot,brace yourself (:

underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud

you're on your way

Gangstas'
Sha
meliscool
tania
aina
mars
farah
hanis
fafa

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
HELLOHEADBANGER.blogspot.com

Doctor,How Much Time Does She Have?
Tuesday, October 27, 2009

English Was Like The Icing On The Cake(':
Zomg,english was damn easy!It was bascially questions like ABC and 123 ahaha.Oh and The Gay Guy got punished by Puan Nafsah today.He even cried,haha to tell you the truth i kesian dia.But what he did to aina was wrong.Okay,tomorrow's agama.Holy Fishcakes O_O.Kalau i bangun awal esok,might be going to the library.I said might.But i really need to.I was thinking of making a Halloween Party after the exams.And lucky for me,my daddio gave me the green light to do one(':Hoyeeeeeaahhh!But he asked me do i want a party or a RM2000 camera?There,i was speechless.A Halloween Party or a RM2000 camera that i've been wanting so long?Ish,daddio might be a softie,but boy does he know how to make people regret(:


(back to the top.)