profile
the girl next door


Arissa Yun
im 13, i talk alot,brace yourself (:

underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud

you're on your way

Gangstas'
Sha
meliscool
tania
aina
mars
farah
hanis
fafa

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
HELLOHEADBANGER.blogspot.com

And The Party Dont Start Till I Walk In
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Zomg.Exam's next week.Give me my Maths book pronto.
Pleaseeee Allah i beg you let me do well for my exam:)
I wanna get into a really good class,no doubt.I have been studying my ass off.I just hope its all worth it:)
Like seriously,i have never studied in my whole life before,okay?haahahahahah UPSR pun buat bodoh je -.-'Ohmygawd dah la esk last day belajar:')Ariveddeci Form 1 text books!Me gonna miss this year:(Awwwwww,i wanna get the friggin exam over with.I hope i'll get all A's:')Ohhhh have mercyyy hahahahaah(y)


Xoxo,arissa yang awesome tuuu hahahaha how rempitt-.-'




(back to the top.)