profile
the girl next door


Arissa Yun
im 13, i talk alot,brace yourself (:

underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud

you're on your way

Gangstas'
Sha
meliscool
tania
aina
mars
farah
hanis
fafa

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
HELLOHEADBANGER.blogspot.com

Troublemaker's my middle name
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Ugh.....rightt now im sitting on the couch browsing the net while wearing my most favourite pink pj's.Missing my friends dearly:(
And its only been like what 1 day?hahahahahahaha

My dad is literally,forcing me to sleep.But naawww,i ain't gonna do that.
I'm just sitting here waiting,waiting and waiting for school to start.The minutes and seconds are earth-trembling.
So now i tell you,what do you do for the next 5 hours?
SCHOOL I COMMAND YOU,TO START NOW!!!:)


(back to the top.)