profile
the girl next door


Arissa Yun
im 13, i talk alot,brace yourself (:

underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud

you're on your way

Gangstas'
Sha
meliscool
tania
aina
mars
farah
hanis
fafa

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
HELLOHEADBANGER.blogspot.com

A bag full of sarcasm
Friday, September 18, 2009

Today at about 3.00 went to KL to get my baju raya:)My baju kebaya was so pretty,i was like,damn son!hahahahah.Had to go home early cause we just had to wait for the 'canopy' guys.In the end,they didn't show up-_-they said that they were busy and had to cancel it on the spot.So,they'll be coming tomorrow morning instead.Went to OU after that.It was friggin' boring.Had to go home early cause we had to get ready before heading to Tropicana.The dinner at Tropicana sucked.....BIG TIME.The lights went on and off the whole time.Everytime the lights went 'POOF' my grandpa would shout,'WOI!'.I couldn't wait to go home.Reached at Opah's house at about 9.30.I didn't bring any comfortable clothes,so i took my grandma's looooonnggg pashmina and turned it into a skirt(Y)it was effing awesome.Helped mama dearest to cut the meat(yes,i cutted the meat and it was radical)Oh can't wait for raya:')I might be heading to mel's crib on the second day:p
And i'm gotta make the last sahur the best one yet!!!!!:)


(back to the top.)