profile
the girl next door


Arissa Yun
im 13, i talk alot,brace yourself (:

underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud

you're on your way

Gangstas'
Sha
meliscool
tania
aina
mars
farah
hanis
fafa

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
HELLOHEADBANGER.blogspot.com

Like Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum
Sunday, August 30, 2009
BEFORE(2005)

AFTER(2009)

Hahaha..look at what I found Sha.Yup,up there's a lame picture of you and me:')
I am NOT gonna delete these pictures cause I think its cute(Unless you kasi i pinjam your jacket,we could make a negotiation)
And probably your gonna scream at my ear 'ARISSA!!What the hell?!Tolong delete!'.But its okay,im use to you screaming in my ear;)
Haha y'know what?Me and Sha have been spending a lot time together since im much more older.But don't think we've forgotten about Amina.Well,sometimes we do cause she's a pain in the behind:p
Ohh,its a good thing that you have me cause i'm the only one in the family who calls you Sha and not Shasha.
HAHA,this is one of those blogs that i don't regret posting :D



P.S:Thank you for lending me some of your clothes=)
xoxo,twiddle-dum<3




(back to the top.)