profile
the girl next door


Arissa Yun
im 13, i talk alot,brace yourself (:

underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud

you're on your way

Gangstas'
Sha
meliscool
tania
aina
mars
farah
hanis
fafa

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
HELLOHEADBANGER.blogspot.com

To Tania,Tasha,Farah,Mars,Mel,Hanis,Falla and Aina:)
Monday, July 27, 2009

Let's all be silly again:p

Girls,i ain't trying to start a fight,just trying to fix it....
I am also not trying to point fingers too.
Sooo you tell me,what's the prize you get for being wrong?Did you get respect?Or did you get better friends,hmm?Wait..i didn't hear you..you didn't get anything?Niceee.Even you know your wrong.I know i am.I'm really,really sorry for treating yall' badly.I did not mean anything.If i did do something wrong,i am sorry times a BILLION.Hope you will accept my sincere apolagies.Okay,moving on.Ya' knowzzzz,the more we fight the more we make some people happier.Which is dang wrong:/ We keep saying to each other..'I Love You,maann' or 'Your the best' and the oh so famous 'I can count on you'.The next day,this is what comes out of OUR MOUTHS..'I hate you,bitch!' or something like 'Damn,your brain is smaller than a miniscule!'.Ohhh,we sound really smart..NOT!!I think we're all wrong(that includes me).We're blaming each other.Like crap laa weiii.My big sister,Sha,whom is now in form five,had her ups and downs with her friends.They would fight,and then suddenly start hugging:)haha.Let's act like nothing happened.Okay tomorrow at school,i want everyone of you to have big,huge smiles on your faces and don't fight or do any bickering..Do i make myself clear?I said......do i make myself clear?Good.Now give me an air hug;)ahahahahah,love you guys ta' bits<3


(back to the top.)